Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Murphy Beds


If you're anything like me, you always need more space in your apt/room. I feel like I'm always cramped and if I could just get ride of a few things I'd have so much more space. What's one of those things you could get ride of you ask? Well I say it's your bed! But I need to sleep on a bed you say...in steps the murphy bed!

These things are genius...they fold up into the wall when you aren't using them. Why do I love this idea? Because when you aren't using your bed you just fold it up and BAM you get all this space that wasn't there before. My great aunt has a murphy bed in one of her rooms and it's really neat because when it's folded up she has a desk that comes out of it.

Another plus of these amazing inventions is that you NEVER have to make your bed! When all you do is fold it into the wall why would you ever need to do such a thing. I know personally I would love it.

The only negative I can think of right now is what to do with all the stuff that I store under my bed at the moment...but that's for another blog I think.

Would you like the idea of a murphy bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment